Wednesday, May 23, 2007

WHY?

Why is it that when you get something you REALLY like, you cannot find it anywhere? I was given some Huggies Disposable Changing Pads with a baby gift. I LOVE them! They are big, but fold small, the top is soft but the bottom is a non-slip waterproof plastic. They are so easy to carry in the diaper bag, and unlike the changing pads that come with diaper bags (which are big and bulky) these actually keep Andrew from touching the nasty, germ-infested public changing tables.

I have even used them at home with exceptionally nasty diapers. It is much more convinent to change him on it and throw it all away than to have to wash the fabric pads.

If I had known I could not find them anywhere, I probably would not be using them at home though. I have looked at all of the stores in the area and no one sells them. I can buy them online, but after you add shipping you end up spending $10 or more for one pack!

How frustrating!

No comments: