Monday, May 21, 2007

Andrew's Nicknames

Poor Andrew has so many nicknames!! He has Piranha because he always trys to eat anything and everything around him. He has Squeaky because he is so noisy when he eats (well, really he makes noises all the time). Daddy has started calling him AJ (his initials).

This weekend we went to TX to help my parents unload their Uhaul. Andrew slept the entire way until about the last 5 minutes. I fed him as soon as we got there and then Dad wanted to hold him. I warned him that Andrew throws up a lot after he eats. Dad called him "New Yorker." I was not really sure what he was talking about.

Apparantly, Andrew gets the throwing up from my Dad, who also threw up a lot after he ate when he was a baby. His parents called him "New Yorker" because he was new and liked to york (throw up). With that explanation - that is a perfect nickname for him. This morning he got me from both ends at once. He threw up down my shirt and pooped all over my pants (through his diaper and clothes).

Oh, the joys!!!

No comments: