Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Isaac is Registered!

Well, after a morning of running around to get all the necessary paperwork to register Isaac for Kindergarten, he is registered!!

The boys were talking about school when I was taking Caleb to school. Isaac pointed out the kindergarten building and said that is where he was going to be going. I told the boys they were going to have to go to a new school. Isaac's immediate response was "Mrs. Kim is going to see me at the new school?" That is his occupational therapist. I explained to him that he was going to have to see a new therapist when he started school.

When I dropped him off at therapy this morning, he immediately asked Mrs. Kim if she was going to see him at the new school. I explained to her what the asst. superintendent said and that they would not let him go to the school she is at. She started crying!! See why I want him to continue seeing her? She is one of the few that actually care about him and what is best for him!

After seeing the way Isaac reacted this morning, it will be interesting to see how he takes all of the changes when he starts school!!

No comments: