Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Caleb Gets Tested

Yesterday I got the permission slip for Caleb to be tested for the GT program. It said it had to be turned in TODAY!! That would be fine, but their was a two page questionnaire I had to fill out and send with it. At 11pm last night, Paul and I were on the phone trying to fill it out.

I forgot to send it to school with Caleb, so as if I did not have enough running around to do today, I had to go to his school and turn it in. Good thing I did, because they were doing the testing today.

So he came home and said he had to take two REALLY hard test. I asked what they were for, and he said he did not know - but only a few people in his class had to take it. I assume that was the test. He said he thought he did okay on it though.

We should know before too long whether he makes it into the GT program.

No comments: