Sunday, May 13, 2007

Have To Brag

Last week while Paul was out of town, I received a package. I called him and asked him if I was suppose to open it or wait. He told me it was a dress for Friday night (it was Parent's Night Out). Friday, he took me to Cajun's Warf (which overlooks the Arkansas River) - and I had the best pork tenderloin ever (I'm not a seafood person) and Paul had half a pound of boiled shrimp and a pasta dish with shrimp in it.

Tomorrow night is my monthly Bunco night. I have missed a lot lately because Paul has been out of town. I IMed him Thursday to ask that if he had to go out of town this week to try and leave Tuesday (I ONLY ask for two hours out a month!!). He IMed me back and said that he had to be back at 7:30am Monday.

He made plans with those involved to be there Monday, drive back in time for me to go to my game and then he has to drive back. I told him not to worry about it because it would mean 5 to 6 hours of extra driving for a two hour game. He is insisting!

He does things like this all the time! Thanks Babe - I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.