Tuesday, May 22, 2007

IHOP?

I had my check-up today and Paul met us at the drs office to take care of Bryce while I was seeing the dr. After the appt we went to eat lunch before he had to catch his flight out. We passed and IHOP restaraunt and Bryce asked what the blue sign said.
"IHOP." I told him.
"No, I hop." he said.
"No. It is IHOP." I said again.
"NOOOO! I hop, on one foot, but I won't do it again because I fell and scraped my knee" (he did when we leaving lunch).
"Bryce, the name of the restaraunt with the blue sign is IHOP."
"What blue sign? You don't hop, I do!!"

I GIVE UP!! He did not even remember that he asked what the sign said!

FYI - check-up went fine - I have lost a little more than half of the 40 pounds I gained during pregnancy. Maybe if I quit eating ice cream every night I could lose the other 20 pounds a little quicker! Everyone thought Andrew was gorgeous and LOVED the fohawk!! The dr. even started telling us how that is what all of the "young men" are wearing their hair. I told him he was naturally in style!

No comments: