Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Changing More and More

I think everyday Andrew changes more and more. He has great periods of happiness throughout the day everyday now. He likes to smile and laugh at you. He especially likes it when Daddy holds him and plays with him. You have never seen so many smiles and laughs from a 7 week old!

He seems to be getting bored now too. He does not like to lay in bed or in his swing or bouncy seat all the time anymore. I am going to have to find the time to go get him some kind of play gym or something to lay under. He has his little mat for tummy time, but it does not have anything he can lay on his back and stare at.

There is also this little turtle I have been trying to find. It lights up and changes colors and puts stars on the walls and ceilings. I can't find it in a store anywhere, so I may have to breakdown and pay the shipping and order online.

I don't remember having to try to find things to entertain the others at such an early age! Maybe I just don't remember the others ever being at such an early age!!

No comments: