Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!

Everything Mom
How did you find the energy, Mom
To do all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
To me, when I was a kid.
How did you do it all, Mom,
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can’t comprehend.
I see now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I'd call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
And I thank you for it all.
By Joanna Fuchs



Thank you for everything you did for us, and for making me who I am today. I know we took you for granted and we did not always understand everything you said or did, but guess what - I understand now!! It is so funny to have the boys do things that make me think of things I did growing up or I hear myself saying something that I heard you say and swore I would never say!!

Just know that I love you and appreciate you!!

P.S. I tried to put together a slide show for you, but I cannot get the photos to scan properly. I will keep working on it and post it when I get it to work!

No comments: