Monday, August 28, 2006

Another Day

Well, Paul left for Iowa this morning. He will be gone until Thursday and then we will leave Thursday evening for Colorado. Poor Paul!! It is going to be a long crazy week!! We are really looking forward to going to Colorado and seeing ALL of the family (many of which we have not seen in years!!). The Sunday, the boys are staying with my parents and Paul and I are going to Estes Park for the night - just the two of us!!!!!

I have had nausea with the pregnancy, except when I have a lot of sinus drainage - which I am lately!!! This is, however, the quickest I have been uncomfortable with a pregnancy. I am just bigger than I normally am at this point (which I keep hearing it is normal to get bigger quicker with each pregnancy). My "loving" family keeps saying that it is because I am having twins, but I don't think so!!! The other problem is that after I eat or drink I have a hard time getting good deep breaths! It is not because I am eating too much (because it is not only when I eat a regular meal but after snacks too). I had this problem towards the end of pregnancies before, but not usually this early on!

Paul is not fond of the body pillow that has come between us in bed! I can not sleep on my stomach and the only way to keep me from rolling onto my stomach while I am asleep is to sleep hugging the pillow!! While I am still tired during the day, I am not as bad as I have been in the past and especially considering I had to quit taking the medicine I was put on to keep from falling asleep all the time!

That is all the news in the pregnancy front right now. I am setting up an appointment tomorrow (the drs office was closed today) so hopefully soon I will have a more "concrete" due date (not that it is ever concrete!!)!

No comments: