Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hank and the Cat

While at the library to meet the author Saturday they did a few door prizes. Sadly for everyone else and lucky for Bryce, he won one of them. I say sadly because he slept through it all and did not really care, everyone else did!

He won a little stuffed Hank the Cowdog. He has not let go of it for more than a few minutes at a time since. I thought he was taking the place of Bear Bear (which was kind of nice because he is much smaller!). I soon learned that he would be joining Bear Bear, not replacing him. Now we have two stuffed animals to carry around instead of one!!

Anyway - I walked in my room earlier and saw this:












Bryce and Isaac both tried to rescue Hank and the cat tried to bite them both!! Looks like the cat has a boyfriend (we won't mention that the cat is also male!!).

No comments: