Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Audioblog Explanation

These are all songs off Bryce's favorite CD A Kid Like You by Brian Kinder. I was actually just going to record the Grandma and Grandpa Song, but Bryce decided he wanted to sing - over and over so we ended up doing several of his favorites. THe Pickle Bicycle song reminds me of Dad. I remember growing up he used to teach us some of the goofiest songs, many of which I still know the words too, many of which I don't but I know them when I hear them! THe School Shoes Song is going to be Bryce's theme song in school I am afraid!! It sounds like him - never can sit still. Even during the song when it talks about running - he took off running through the house!!
Echo Gecko Bryce would listen to over and over every day if we would let him. That is his all time favorite song! Followed probably by I Like Being A Kid!

ENJOY!

No comments: