Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Caleb In His New Glasses





Denim Blue Frames
















Gold Frames


















I must say I am scared!! Everyone keeps talking about how much better Caleb is going to do in school now, but everyone needs to realize that last year his lowest score on his report card was a 97 - all year.

I do feel bad though. We drove past a rail yard and there was a train sitting out front. Caleb said "Are they not using that Onion Pac-fic (not pacific, he said it like pack-fick) train anymore." Paul and I laughed and then realized that that is really what he is seeing. At the exam he kept reading u's as o's. Then I felt pretty bad laughing at him.

He is already too smart! Maybe it is better if he can't see as well!! Just joking - of course I want him to be the best he can! We will see what happens!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! How grown up and handsome is this grandson of mine!! Love the new look Caleb.