Saturday, September 09, 2006

Catch Up

Wow am I behind!!! We had our trip to Colorado and I have been sick since we got home so I am going to try to get things caught up, although it may take longer than today!!!

This pregnancy is SOOO different than the other 3 were. Hopefully that is a good sign! I am uncomfortable much sooner than with the boys, and I am having morning sickness. I am making up for the fact that I did not have it with the other 3 because it is BAD!!! I am nauseas all the time and there are days I can not hold ANYTHING down! We won't even go into the exhaustion since I was exhausted BEFORE I got pregnant. We will just assume this is going to be a LONG pregnancy!!

Bryce started Mothers Day Out Thursday. He could not get rid of me fast enough. We walked in his class and met his teacher. After making sure I left his nachos - he was done with me. Last year I started sending nachos because he did not want to stay, but he was always excited about the Lunchables Nachos because he only gets them at MDO. So I put his lunch away and he went and found some cars and completely ignored me. I asked for a hug and kiss so I could leave and it seemed like a big effort on his part to give me them! He has been asking all summer to go to school, so I guess he was just really excited.

That is about it. I will do a couple of post with the CO trip. I did not have the cameras out when we were at the house (don't ask me why) so I have no pictures of the family, but I am hoping to be getting some from the everyone else (hint hint!!).

No comments: