Monday, August 21, 2006

SURPRISE!!

In case you did not catch it in the last post - We are happy to announce that we are expecting. This is our LAST chance at a girl. This is it. If we don't get a girl this time, God does not want us to have a girl! This WAS planned and we are VERY excited as are the boys! Caleb wants a girl, Isaac wants a boy (is he insane), and Bryce changes daily (hourly) about what he wants!

Paul does not want to find out what we are having. This is going to be a big debate in our house for the next 4 months. I REALLY want to know because if we are having a girl - I can't afford to buy everything after the baby is born (even if we have a boy really). If we have a girl there WILL be LOTS of PINK!!! He told me he was going to tell the dr that he was the father and he had the right not to find out. I told him that I was the drs patient though and I had the right to find out.

We were not going to tell anyone until after we found out what we were having, but we were so excited and then there is the fact that most of my pants are too tight already (which is sad since I had lost about 15 pounds in the last month and a half to two months so they were all loose!) so I did not think we could hide it for that long!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't call and tell me! You are in big trouble!! Congratulations on what will surely be another beautiful baby.

Aunt Lindsay