Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Three Months!

Well, today is THREE MONTHS!! So sad!! Growing up so fast!

So, I already gave a run-down of where he is in growth, milestones, etc. so I am just going to add a few things and leave it at that.

AJ LOVES baths, but in a BIG tub, not an infant tub. He tolerates them in the baby tub, but he LOVES the big one. That is the one thing that ALWAYS makes him smile no matter how mad or uncomfortable (gassy) he is - as long as he is IN the tub. The problem is that if you are not holding him well, he goes under (which after the initial shock - he thought was funny! Mommy about had a heart attack!). He likes to throw himself backwards and float on his back in the water, but he gives no warning before he does it. He loves playing with bubbles, but I think his favorite part tonight was when I turned off the jets, the water fizzed for a few minutes (the bubbles popping I guess). He got a kick out of the sound and just stared at the water laughing.

FYI: He is not too fond of soapy fist!! Or maybe it is the soap in the mouth? Hmmmm - I wonder which it could be?

He is a morning person, and a late night person. His favorite times of the day are when he first wakes up in the morning and then right before bed. This might be because these are the quietest and calmest times of the day. No brothers picking, petting, prodding, yelling, kissing (I think you get the picture) him continuously!

He is SUPER strong. He has a great grip and I am always scared I am going to hurt him when I am trying to rip my finger out of his grip!

He is just such a mellow, happy, playful baby. I hope this is his true personality! I could use a calm one!

No comments: