Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Painting For AJ's Room


Daddy finally did his painting for Andrew's room. Now Andrew has a piece of art from everyone in the family. I wish I had thought to do this for all of the boys! The boys had so much fun doing it and I think it is such a great way to let the kids get involved.

A little contest here: There is a name in this picture (may not be just a name written out like normal though) somewhere. Can you find it? Leave a comment if you find it and I will think of SOMETHING for the first person to find it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too hard -- for me, at least. I need a hint. If you won't give a hint about the name, how about the letters. For example, is each letter written in one color of paint or can an individual letter be comprised of multiple colors? There are several things that could be letters but I'm not sure.

Love you guys. Lindsay

Anonymous said...

I can find Paul's name in it. Is that right or is that just a coincidence? Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Never mind. It's Bryce's name, right? Please tell me I'm right. This is driving me nuts. But I really think I'm right. And if I'm not, it should be Bryce because his name is clearly in there. Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Okay. I think your messing with us because I found Andrew's name in it too. Then I looked and found Caleb's name . . . and Issac's. I think all the boy's name's are there. EIther that or Paul's art looks like alphabet soup. Okay, I'm going to stop stalking the comments. I apologize for everyone that has endured them. Lindsay