Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Four of My Five Gorgeous Guys (I AM SOOO LUCKY)!

Ok - I actually got it done! There is a reason this does not happen more often!! I got some cute ones. Andrew was not in the best of moods so there aren't many (if any) smiles. The boys all wanted individual pictures with Andrew and he was really wanting to eat and take a nap! I will keep practicing with the camera and maybe I can get to where I can get better pics!

Again, for some reason Slide could not get all the pictures for some reason. So I added most of the ones that did not make it. I know some are blurred, but pay attention to WHO is blurred the majority of the time and that will tell who could NOT sit still (I bet you could guess without looking)!!








Anyone who wants any of these or yesterdays photos, leave a comment or email me which ones you want and I will email them to you.

No comments: