Monday, July 09, 2007

Lectured

I am still not too old to get lectured by my Mother!!! I got lectured yesterday that I don't put enough photos of all of my boys on here, there were too many of just AJ. Well, I don't want AJ to feel when he gets older that we did not take as many pics of him as a baby as we did the others. He has a long way to go to catch up with the number of photos we have of his brothers. It is not that I don't love the others or anything, AJ is just hitting a lot of milestones!

I will work harder at getting pics of EVERYONE on here more often! I have plenty of love to go around - and plenty of film. So I will start taking pics of the boys, even if they are just pottying (ok, just kidding about that)!!

I did notice you did not request in pictures of YOUR DAUGHTER!!!

I love you Mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mama Duff -- more pictures of all the boys (as if you don't have enough stuff to do)! Of course, if you don't want to have to post pictures, you could just move down to Texas and then you'd be near all of us so we wouldn't need pictures! Lindsay

Anonymous said...

THREE CHEERS FOR AUNT LINDSAY!!