Monday, September 10, 2007

You know you are in Arkansas when...

I was sitting here cleaning off my desk and looked out the window. The construction super for the builders we bought our house from was driving by. Our neighbor across the street stopped him - to see his passenger (aka his latest victim!) the deer head. That is right. He had a deer head, sitting like any ol' passenger.

Then....

CAR START PULLING OVER!!!

All to see this poor deers head!! Pictures start being taken!! I don't know how many points it was - didn't count! Must have been good though! There was a lot of excitement!

The funniest part - IT IS POURING! These men are all getting soaked to look at a deer head that SOMEONE ELSE shot!!!

I am mean though. I opened my front door and told the guy that he needed to come finish fixing my tub!!!

Hey, he shouldn't have sat there so long in front of my house when the tub should be finished already!!!

No comments: