Thursday, September 20, 2007

Need to Rant (I AM SOOO EMBARRASSED!!)

This really is a very embarrassing, but this is DEFINENTLY something I want the kids to read about later down the road!!

I am PISSED (no pun intended! I have to keep my humor, though!!)

I have been cleaning Isaac and Bryce's room - in tears!! I don't know what to do! Part of me wants to throw away ALL of their toys (which I just threw away a whole box of legos - we are talking plastic box with a lego lid that you can build on! Then I just emptied the toy box and threw away a trashbag full of toys. HE PEED IN THE TOY BOX!!! FULL OF TOYS!! I HAD TO WEAR RUBBER GLOVES TO CLEAN OUT THE TOYS!!!If this is what I am already having to deal with with a house of boys - I will probably die of a stroke before we hit the teenage years!!

I want to throw all the toys out, but toys are SO expensive and I still have a baby that could play with them later. So, if I don't throw them out - I have to individually scrub EVERY toy. To think that I was actually rethinking taking all of the toys out of the bedrooms!

I am SO embarressed that MY kids did this. Did I NOT teach them better than THIS? I REALLY want to put him in diapers, but he can pull those down/and off just as easy as underwear. I guess I need a plug!

I could use some LEGAL punishment ideas!! I feel like I have tried EVERYTHING short of removing EVERYTHING but their beds from their room and I am actually in the process of doing that NOW.

Mommy's sanity - it just went out the window!

I think Mommy needs the vacation to Maine next week - not Daddy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boys are so weird. How could peeing in their toys be fun? Crazy kids! I think it is a great idea to remove everything from their bedroom. Stay strong. You just have to be more stubborn the boys! Love you. Lindsay