Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bryce's First Day of MDO

I have a picture that was taken on his first day, but I need to find it and scan it in, but I can tell you about it.

He loves school!! He was so excited last Tuesday that he was mad when we dropped the boys off at school. Once he got there, he went right into playing and did not want to be bothered with Daddy or me!!

His teacher said he played with a dollhouse the whole day. She told me she could not figure out why he was so excited about a dollhouse, and then realized that we have no girls, so he never gets to play with one.

I asked Bryce if he wanted a dollhouse. He said yes, but there could not be any girls. Only Daddy, boys and dogs and furniture. I said "what am I, chopped liver?" "Yes you are chopped liver. You're a girl!"

Only the girl that does EVERYTHING for him (including wiping his butt!). I would love to see this house run WITHOUT a girl (as long as I don't have to come back at the end of that experiment and CLEAN!!).

He is still loving school. He is really excited about starting kindergarten. He asks just about daily when we take the kids to school how long before he gets to go too! He was so cute Friday when we had lunch at the school, sitting there with all the kindergarteners!

No comments: