Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I KNOW, I KNOW!!!

I am failing here! I will try and spend as much time as Bryce and Andrew allow at the computer catching everyone up. The last couple of weeks have been crazy! Paul was on vacation last week and we were on the go all week. So far this week has been just as crazy!! Hopefully things will slow down now, at least for a few days!

We have had rain off and on (more on than off) for the past couple of weeks. Now, we are enjoying some COOL, sunny weather!! I opened all of my windows this morning, which if you have ever lived with five guys (not to mention animals) - it is always good when you can open windows and air the place out!! If I had been home yesterday, they would have been open ALL DAY, so we could enjoy our high of 76!!! But we were not here!

Well, I am going to get busy, but I am going to try and do things somewhat in order here!!

No comments: