Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Put in perspective!!

After I finished the video Mom had sent, this video came up - GRAB SOME TISSUES!!:



I hate when Paul is out of town, and so do the kids! But, he is usually gone for a week or less at a time. It is SO hard, knowing how my kids take it when Daddy is gone and how excited they are when he gets home! This broke my heart for all of the families that have loved ones away in the military, especially the kids! It really puts into perspective that our Daddy is not at war and is not gone NEAR as long as these Daddies! I worry about him, he isn't in the safest job, but compared to WAR...

I could never be a military wife! I just don't think I could do it. I applaud the men and women serving and their families that had to give up their loved ones, some for months or years, some for a lifetime. I continue to pray for you all and hope that there are MANY more reunions like this one.

No comments: