Friday, September 14, 2007

TOO FUNNY!!!

I know I have a lot of catching up to still do, but this was HILARIOUS!! I often have to wonder where kids come up with stuff, Bryce is on a roll today!!

First off, I was still running around the house getting stuff ready to go this morning when I told the boys to get in the car. Bryce can't reach his shirts in his closet, so he didn't have one on. I told him to get in the car and I would bring him one. We take the boys to school and get all the way to the store before Bryce decides to remind me he needs a shirt. No shirt, no shoes.... right? We went back home and got him a shirt!

We went to Target this morning for diapers. He asked on the way if he could have a toy. I told him I didn't know but if he was not good, he would not get ANYTHING! His first response was "You get what you get, but you don't throw a fit!" Then he changed it around and said "A toy is what you get when you don't throw a fit!"

He has been really good this morning while running errands. I had told him we needed to go grocery shopping, but I didn't want to (and neither did he). I was on the computer and he was looking out the window at the lady across the street unloading groceries. Then he went running to the door and tried to open it. I asked where he thought he was going, "I am going to go ask her to give us her groceries so we don't have to go to the store!"

Sounds like a GREAT idea to me, but where did he come up with that?

No comments: