Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Still Going...

Maybe we are having the energizer bunny!!

Paul thinks that I drank nectar yesterday for my test and the baby became a hummingbird.

I don't know what to think!

Well, the baby still has not stopped. He has not slept since yesterday morning when we did the glucose test. Literally, he has been moving continuously. He woke me up numerous times last night and Paul and I both woke up this morning to him rearranging my ribs - he apparantly has not found a rib arrangement he likes yet!!

It was funny at work though. I was holding a two month old little girl. She was sitting in my lap facing out and leaning back on my belly. She was happy and smiling and talking. Then the baby kicked her. She started screaming. That happened with this one little girl three times today. You know it is bad if he is kicking so hard that he makes another baby cry!! THINK ABOUT HOW I FEEL!!!!

Maybe he will decide to sleep tonight! PLEASE?

No comments: