Monday, January 15, 2007

A Dog or a Train?

Caleb and Bryce went with us to the dr appt (Caleb's school was closed for MLK day - Isaac's had to be open because they have been closed too many days this year). I figured when the babys heartbeat came on - Caleb would know what he was hearing, but he didn't at first. When we first heard the heartbeat Caleb looked up from the gameboy and said it sounded like a dog (don't know where that came from because it didn't sound like a dog!!). The dr said it kind of sounded like a train (more along the lines of what I heard). So then Caleb and Bryce started saying the baby sounded like Thomas.

We went by a store on the way home and Caleb told the salesperson that the baby sounds like a train. I did not explain - so the poor guy was probably VERY confused - especially since I was wearing a coat and he could not easily see I was pregnant!!

No comments: