Friday, January 05, 2007

Nursery Gloom!

I have spent the last 3 or 4 days looking for bedding for the nursery. I am very disappointed!!! As I said in a previous post, I wanted to do his room in green and brown. Well, I cannot find ANYTHING in green and brown. I was not even wanting a theme necessarily, just green and brown. I have one blanket that is green and brown, but cannot even find a brown or green (that will match the blanket) solid color bumper.

So, I have given up. I searched ebay, overstock, all of the department stores - nothing!! I keep showing Paul different bedding sets, he does not like any of them. I gave up on him, too. I finally broke down and "settled" on something. It is sky blue (I know, I did not want blue), chocolate brown and camel brown suede. I got it on ebay. It is a $300 set I got for $80. It is nine pieces (which that is a GREAT deal).

Paul does not really like it, nor anything else. When I ask him to help me look for something he says "that is your thing." Yet, when I choose something I like he says no. So, I asked him about this set. He said he did not like it. I told him I was going to watch the bidding and if it stayed low, I was going to bid because it was a great price for everything. He acted shocked last night when I told him I bid on it.

This is what I figured. From what I saw - I thought it was "okay," but the price was great. I told Paul if we get it and just really don't like it - I will put it back on ebay. There were several of them on there, and I got a good price compared to what some of the other auctions were going for. If we see something else we like better - we will ebay it.

I am almost 26 weeks pregnant and we have next to NOTHING for the baby! We have got to get going because we have a LOT to buy!!!

No comments: