Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Bryce's Asthma

Well, we were up at 2:30 this morning. It was not as bad of an asthma attack as Monday, but this time it was major coughing and wheezing. He could breathe this time, just could not quit coughing. The two of us ended up in the chair in the living room. It took him a long time to calm down and doze off, but apparantly not long after we dozed, he laid down and started coughing again. So pretty much - we have been up since 2:30.

We have been running around trying to get stuff done today, so when we got home from picking everyone up from school, I made him take a nap. He slept for literally about 10 minutes. When he woke up and came out I told him that was not a good nap because it was so short. In his sleepy, whiney voice he says "It was a pretty rough nap too!" I know it was because I heard him coughing the whole time!

Looks like we will be in a chair tonight and I guess I will have to call the dr tomorrow to make sure we are not in the beginnings on bronchitis!

No comments: