Monday, January 22, 2007

Only Bryce

Bryce has already made the place his own. While we were talking to the agents, Bryce decided he needed to poop. Thank goodness, we already knew the water was on - BUT THERE IS NO TOILET PAPER!! What was worse than the fact that we could not wipe his butt, he did not make it to the toilet before he pooped, so it was on the floor.

Luckily, being the mother of three boys, I have learned to be prepared. I keep several things of flushable wipes in the car!

Unfortunately - our realtor is the one that had to come tell us that he had an accident on the floor. She said it was because he was nervous. Either she is just polite and trying to make us feel better or she does not have boys and does not know better!!

Just picture this: the realtor calls me and I come to where she was. When I look up in the bathroom, Bryce is standing there with his pants off and his shirt pulled all the way under his chin. MODESTY CHILD - MODESTY!!??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me as if he were 'marking' his territory. Isn't great that you are prepared for anything!