Monday, January 08, 2007

Picture of the House

This is not a great photo, but it gives you an idea of the house. I could not see what I was taking a picture of because the sun was shining in my face.

We went by the house yesterday and took photos of the yard and to check out the fence. I thought while I was there I would snap a picture of the house. They have put out the SOLD sign!!!

When we got home, we emailed the realtor and explained that we had talked to the builders agent about the yard. We told her that we had asked about getting it leveled and he said we should wait until the yard settles and the sod takes root. We told her that we did not think it made sense to wait until the sod takes root and then have to lay new sod. At that, the way the sod is under water and in some places floating on the water, the sod will rot before it ever has a chance to take root.

She is going to take care of it today and we are going to add an addendum to the contract saying that has to be fixed or in writing that it will be fixed within an alotted time - before we exchange any money. I will add a few photos of the yard so that you get an idea what we are dealing with. It will show a couple of the spots, but there are more that I can not get to load on here.

They are supposed to be coming tomorrow to put in our gasline, which somehow got forgotten. It is kind of important, since we have gas stove, heat and water heater!! Carpet should be here early this week and they said it should only take a day to lay it. As I said previously, they put the fence up the end of last week, except one spot in the front - so they can put the compressor in for the air conditioner.

Things are finishing up quickly!!! YEAH!!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the brick. It's really pretty. Lindsay

Anonymous said...

How pretty! Can't wait to visit you there......get my room ready!