Monday, July 31, 2006

When I Grow Up....

Isaac and Bryce have been doing the "When I grow up, I want to be..." game a lot lately. It is pretty funny to listen to their ideas!

Isaac wants to be a doctor. This is funny because I have said before that he would either grow up to be a doctor or never see one again as much as he has seen them the last couple of years. He always tells me that he will drive me to the doctor (to HIS office) and he will NEVER give me shots! I laugh because his doctor NEVER gives him shots (just tells the nurse to do it!!).

Bryce keeps telling me that he wants to be a monster, fire truck driver and train conductor. I told him he has already mastered the monster part, and getting close to the fire truck driver!! He likes to add new things everyday, but never forgets the old ones. Pretty much he wants to drive ALL BIG trucks (but only when he is not driving the fire truck he said). He will be a busy guy and always on the go (like he is now!!).

No comments: