Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Warning: This Post Contains Lots of Bragging About My Husband!

I was sitting at the table tonight with the boys looking at the beautiful shelves he made me to display some of my teapots. He did this a few months ago and I thought I had posted about it, but I guess I didn't.

After not being able to find anything that we liked for displaying my teapots, he offered to make me some shelves. We went to Home Depot and got the needed supplies, and he came home and got started. I was so impressed with how great of a job he did, I am just going to let him make everything - better quality and custom made!!

So, I love my shelves and my teapots look GREAT on them. He is just the best husband on earth and handy too. I love you sweetie, and thank you for all the hard work you do(hope Caleb does not read this - he would be embarrassed!)!




No comments: