Thursday, July 13, 2006

DR, Again?

Do you ever feel like you live at the drs office? I don't know if you read the past post about running into the pediatrician at the post office and him talking to me about the kids (and used all of our names from memory). Well that was bad!!

Today, leaving the drs office, I had to stop at the desk to get Isaac's shot record. The women saw us walking up and grabbed the records and asked for my signature. I DID NOT TELL HER OUR NAME!! I said "It is a bad sign when you know who we are!"

"Yeah - you have been here a time or two!"

This is not even a receptionist that is normally at the front when we check in. She is the one that scheduled Isaac's test, but we mostly talked over the phone!!

I know that every time we go to the dr - there IS something wrong with the kids and it usually ends up with medication. Today we did not go because anyonet was sick - just a well child visit that turned out having a sick kid and medication! It is just that I don't want someone to think I am one of those paranoid moms or moms that say their kid is sick, even when they aren't!

I think our pediatrician should just hire me and give me a discount. I am sure I alone have already paid him enough for a very comfortable and luxurious retirement! ENJOY DOC!!!

No comments: