Monday, July 17, 2006

Fun

http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/member/birthdayno1.php
This is a pretty cool site - you put in your birthday and it tells you the #1 song the day you were born.

Paul: (I asked him what he thought it was and he said "Born To Be Wild" hahahahaha)
Knock On Wood - Amii Stewart
Meaghan: Love You Inside Out - The Bee Gees
Caleb: One Week - The Barenaked Ladies
Isaac: U Got It Bad - Usher
Bryce: 21 Questions - 50 Cent

Paul's Life Song (#1 on his 18th birthday) - Can't Nobody Hold Me Down - Puff Daddy featuring Mase
Meaghan's Life Song: I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy and Faith Evans

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine is I Love a Rainy Night - Eddie Rabbitt-- and I do love rainy nights. Love you guys. Aunt Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested