Sunday, July 16, 2006

BEWARE OF THE MOCKINGBIRDS!

Bryce has a tendency to NOT have to use the bathroom until we pull away from all bathrooms. Even if we ask before we leave wherever we are, he always says no, and as soon as you pull away - he has to go. Today we did not even get out of the parking lot and he needed to go. Since I did not know if this place had a bathroom, I told Paul to pull into an empty lot and I would get Bryce out. Paul parks next to the curb (there are a couple of trees at it). I get out on my side and Bryce climbs through and pottys. I went around the drivers side to put him back in his carseat and I saw a reflection of something in the window and heard something behind me. I went to turn around and A MOCKINGBIRD ATTACKED ME!

I am talking pecked at me and when I went to get away and go to the other side of the truck - he followed me attacking! I can only assume there was a nest in the trees and we were to close, but I DON'T LIKE MOCKINGBIRDS ANYMORE!

I am just glad it got me and not Bryce!! His bare bottom was out for the taking!! :)

No comments: