Wednesday, July 12, 2006

"Robby"

Robby likes to go for rides in our car. I don't know who Robby is, but lately Robby goes with us everywhere we go. Am I a bad mother for letting Robby go everywhere with us when I don't know who Robby is?

Robby is Bryce's new friend. But he only visits when we are in the car and out in public. The other two did not have an imaginary friend that I remember. This actually just started yesterday, and it is every time we go somewhere. I did not say much yesterday about it, but this morning when he was telling me that Robby said we were supposed to go to McDonald's, I started asking who Robby was.

"Who is Robby?"

"Robby!"

"I know, but where did you meet Robby?"

"McDonalds."

"So is Robby at McDonalds?"

"No Robby with me."

I guess we will just play along and see where this goes!!!

No comments: