Saturday, July 29, 2006

Balls, Hair and Inexperience

It is just after 8 am and the boys have already given me blogging material so I thought I should post it before I forget.

This morning I had given the boys breakfast (Captain Crunch cereal). This conversation took place between Isaac and Bryce.
"Look at my balls"
"I have more."
"Mine are bigger."
"Look at mine."

FYI: they were talking about their cereal - everything is a competition ALREADY!

Caleb: "Daddy what is that black stuff on your belly button?" (Hair)

Isaac came and asked me to button his shorts. He keeps wearing these shorts that are getting kind of snug. Everytime I tried to button them, they would pop open. Isaac looks at me and says "Mama, you are not very good at this, just not very good!"

BUTTON YOUR OWN SHORTS!!!

No comments: