Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tadpole Update

Well, we lost one tadpole (if I have not already told ya'll that). We still have the other one and this is becoming a very long process. I don't know what I was expecting, but it seems like we should have a frog now!!! I guess we have not had him very long, but it seems like it has been forever!!

The smaller, shy one is the one that died. The bigger one is still growing, but I keep telling Caleb he may not last to become a frog either!

While we were gone this weekend, Caleb watched Animal Planet all weekend. If we were at the house, he was glued to the tv. When we got home he immediately turned on the tv and started going through the channels. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was looking for channel 25. I told him we did not have cable and he said "okay, I will go watch it in the bedroom!"

Boy was he disappointed to learn we did not have cable there either!! Now, I don't know about getting cable at all. At least he is not glued to cartoon network or worse!

No comments: