Friday, October 20, 2006

I Love You - Oh Wait...

Last night we went to get groceries and get some food for Paul to take on his camping trip (which he is going to freeze his patooty off!!!). Right as we pulled in to the store parking lot, Paul's phone rang. It was the other guy from Paul's office that organized the camping trip (Paul and this guy organized the trip for anyone at the office that wanted to go) that was calling to finalize a few plans.

So we are walking through Walmart and Paul is finishing up the phone call. I hear "I love you - oh wait wrong person!" Apparantly the other guy had said "I will see you in the morning." Paul said he was looking at me and is just so used to saying "I love you" that it just came out.

I am not sure that I like him being so used to saying I love you to me on the phone that he says it to anyone. However, every time I think about him saying that to a guy from work and seeing the look on his face when he said it and trying to cover himself - I just die laughing.

Lucky for him - I think the other guy hung up before Paul said it!!!!

No comments: