Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

While the world (or my children!) plays tricks on me today, two of them had a busy day of partying at school!! Bryce went dressed up as a cowboy - although I tried to get him to go as a fireman (to keep his cowboy suit clean for tonight-there is a lot of white on it!). They had a mini-carnival at Mother's Day Out. He did not throw a fit this morning when I dropped him off (go figure). Somehow he managed to keep his costume pretty clean (just two little spots of cheese from his nachos).

I took Isaac to school for his Halloween party. They had games with candy prizes and LOTS of food! He had a lot of fun and was SO excited to see his friends again. He got a TON of candy and other sugary snacks! I let him stay as long as he wanted and he did eventually tell me he was ready to go.

To everyone out there - HAPPY HALLOWEEN - I hope you get more treats than tricks!!

No comments: