Monday, October 23, 2006

Greatest Husband on Earth!!

This week will be our 11 year anniversary of being together. We have always remembered and recognized the day, but my Sweetie got sneaky this year. I was trying to get on his email to see about Isaac's birthday present we ordered off ebay. His password had changed. He periodically changes them, just for security, so I figured that is why it had changed.

He also changes it when he is being sneaky!! This is never a BAD sneaky - usually an "I ordered something and the confirmation was sent to my email" type of sneaky (I feel as though I should add that just for clarity!!). I did not think of this at the time!

So, imagine my surprise today when I go check the mail and there was a package in the box. I called Paul and he told me that it came early - it was suppose to come Friday - WITH FLOWERS!! He got me some pajamas (and even thought to take into account my growing stomach!!).

Not only does my great man remember our wedding anniversary - without reminder - he remembers the anniversary of the day we got together! That is just one of the bazillion reasons I still love my high school sweetheart! And as long as he is not sending flowers or gifts to the guy at his office....:)

Love you Sweetie!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
There was never any doubt that he was a caring and considerate guy. We think Paul is a "keeper" - to put it in fishermen terms.

Love, Mom and Dad