Monday, October 30, 2006

Beautiful Flowers



These are the beautiful flowers I received from my husband last Friday. I took this picture this morning, so this is what they look like on day 4 of ME having them. Paul gets all my flowers from Proflowers online. This is an awesome way to get flowers. You order them and they are picked from the field and shipped directly to you. Since they do not go through wholesalers and florist and sit in refrigerators, you get them extra fresh and they last a LONG time!! I know I sound like I am advertising for them (and I guess I am), but Paul has been getting all of my flowers from them for several years now, and they are always beautiful and long lasting. Usually flowers I buy at the store are dead or droopy by now!!!


Back to my awesome husband though. The vase that came with the flowers match my living room decor perfectly!! The roses are such a seasonal color too! I have been bragging to everyone about how awesome my husband is!! I should add here (just to futher prove my point) that this weekend I went to Hot Springs with four other girls from my sunday school class. When I got home, the house was spotless (I mean down to he shampooed the carpet!) and he was working on dinner. He also had mowed the yard and sucked up all of the leaves! I told him I needed to go out of town more often (although I should not have told him that because next time he won't do anything so I won't go anywhere!!)

The moral of this post: I have the best, most awesome, loving, caring husband ever!!! No one could come close to matching him and I love him very much!!







No comments: