Monday, October 23, 2006

Car Tire Update

Unfortunately, I found a nail in the tire that went flat Saturday. I asked Paul about if the inside of the tire should shred like that the short distance I drove on it. He said with the small wheelbase - it was possible.

Since there was a nail in it - there is no warranty on it. So at this point, I have to buy a new tire for the new car before I even make my first car payment!! We specifically asked the salesman about the price of the tires because we had read that the tires were hard to find and very expensive. He told us they were not hard to get and that they were only about $80. Well, actually the cheapest Paul found them was $120 AND they are on national backorder with no delivery date!!

Basically, I can either by four new tires or have mismatched tires! I am more than mad right now!! To specifically ask about that and be told what we were told and already have to be dealing with this is ridiculus. I think tomorrow we will be at the dealership talking to someone about this!

The "great" weekend is apparantly following me into the week! When it rains....

No comments: