Friday, October 06, 2006

Baby Name

Well, I think we have found a girl name we agree on!!! Of course there is plenty of time to change it again!

I got the okay to use Ava because the guy at Paul's office that was going to name his daughter Ava decided not too. I still really like Ava, but I really like this other name too.

Elizabeth Grace. Paul has really wanted to use Elizabeth somewhere, which is my middle name. I was unsure about it until he told me those names put together today while we were standing in line at Walmart.

I have really wanted Grace as a middle name. I know - that is our cats name. It is also the name of a very special church. I was a charter member at this church. Paul and I got married in this church and we were members until we moved from Texas to Arkansas (for over 10 years)! Not to mention that this is the first church that the boys ever went too!!

So...I think....if we have a girl...Elizabeth Grace will be her name.

Now - it is time to start searching for a boys name. The odds....you know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Meg!! Thanks to blog of the day!