Monday, October 02, 2006

Halloween Costumes

Daddy finally talked Bryce in to dressing up as something other than a fireman for Halloween. I was impressed because I have tried several times and could not get him to change his mind. I finally gave up and decided that we would just save the money of getting a new costume. He now is going to be a cowboy. He found a really cute costume that he liked, and he is going to carry a stick horse with him.

Caleb wants to be a Tyrannasaurus Rex. Unfortunately, I don't have the energy to be creative enough to make that for him and can't find one already made. His next request was to be a robot. This would be easier to make, I just don't know if I have it in me right now! So at this point we don't know what he is going to be.

Isaac is back and forth about being a doctor. Every time you ask he changes his mind. Right now he is saying he is going to be a monster. Maybe when he goes and has surgery next week and he sees the scrubs that Children's hospital sells he will decide for sure if that is what he wants to be.

No comments: