Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Boys and Baby Names

This morning when we were eating breakfast I asked the boys what they thought about Elizabeth Grace. Caleb said that we already had a cousin named Elizabeth Grace. I told him Elizabeth was my middle name and there was no one else in our family with that name or Grace. He then reminded me that the cats name is Grace (which, yes I did not think about again!).

He then told me that when Elizabeth is watching tv she would get confused because the name Elizabeth was in cartoons (the only one I know of is Emily Elizabeth from Clifford).

Isaac said no, her name was Ava and Bryce agreed. I guess their Mama has brainwashed them! So now I am frequently asking and reminding them of the name. They argue every time saying they want Ava (which let me remind you they did not want when I wanted it!!)

It is kind of funny to hear Isaac and Bryce try and say Elizabeth though. It was a hard name for my older siblings to say too. That is how I became Meggie Lilbit!! She will have to be Little Lilbit!

No comments: