Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Potty Training Update

Andrew has been doing AWESOME using the potty. He has been working at it so hard and I am so proud of him. He is using the potty all day. As soon as he gets up in the morning I tell him to sit on the potty.

He is now just going when he needs to. I am not having to tell him every 10 minutes to go potty. He just goes and then comes to me very excited that he used the potty. If it has been a while since he has gone, I will remind him and he usually goes.

The only time we are having problems is when he is outside. He would rather just play. Yesterday I let him play out back in a shirt and his underwear. He decided when he needed to pee he would just use the flowerbed instead of wasting his time coming in. But that is okay, it isn't his underwear and it wasn't in the sandbox!

P-Rex was a great idea. Luckily, he doesn't know the difference between a penny or quarter. So, he gets a penny and sticker when he pees and a quarter and three stickers when he.....well, you know! I am running out of pennies though. Guess we are gonna have to move up to nickels and dimes soon!

His brothers think it is totally unfair THEY don't get paid for using the potty. Maybe I should buy them their own P-Rexs and if they make it IN the toilet, they can earn a penny! OH WAIT...they don't miss the toilet - NOT ME misses the toilet!

No comments: