Monday, September 28, 2009

Caleb's Birthday and Christmas Wishlist

I think this is the first year he has given us a realistic list! Usually he asks for all electronics (like cell phone, phone for bedroom, every video console, video camera, camera, tv, dvd, laptop, etc).

Here is this years...because I think they are funny to read and because I know people will be asking soon.

Christmas and Birthday list:

Toys able to be bought without my knowing

bean bag
R/C car
R/C boat
small portable tv
toy that can be built and changed (K'Nex, magnetics)
K'nex Roller coaster
K'Nex whatever
video camera
spy equipment
electronic door guard
tent (2 person)
portable fan
headlamp
fishing pole and good bait
a toy city for my hotwheels, matchboxes and Maistos)
a small cheap shed (to play in by myself)
a book with usable knoledge about outdoors and building

No comments: