Monday, September 07, 2009

Last Day :(

We have to go home tomorrow morning, unfortunately. We have really enjoyed our vacation and this will definently become an annual thing! It has been a lot of fun watching the boys. They have played fairly well together.

We have seen lots of marine life. I saw dolphins this morning while I was nursing Mady on the deck before anyone else got up. While the boys were playing in the water, trying to find shells and crabs, Bryce got excited because he caught a fish. He did, sure enough, catch a fish. A DEAD fish. Then he caught it again and again.

Caleb caught a squid. A DEAD squid! He, too, was very proud.

I saw a jellyfish Saturday - which quickly got me out of the water. While on our deck I saw some stingrays. Of course, there have been many fish jumping and swimming that we have seen.

We have also seen many different kinds of crabs.

I have TONS of pictures that I will try to get uploaded asap.

OH, we went through 3+ containers of sunscreen (one day we were not outside but a couple of hours because of rain) - still have six of the seven in the family with some form of sunburn. ArghhhH! Next year I will double or triple the amount of sunscreen I buy!

No comments: