Thursday, September 17, 2009

Magical Mr. Potato Head

Andrew has been so great today (other than at Walmart when he took his shoes off and threw them across the store). We got home and he immediately went and got a toy and sat on the living room floor to play. I could see him starting to get bored. so I thought I would get out the big knex and the Mr Potato Heads. This is the first time he has played with Mr. Potato Head and he had so much fun. The first thing he did, before I sat down and played with him and showed him what to do, was to get a pair of MPH shoes. He came in to me and tried to put them on my foot.

"Foot too big."

Then he tried to put them on Mady's (he put the stem that you stick in the holes on the potato head between our toes). "Shoe too big."

He tried the dogs....glad we have patient dogs because he was REALLY trying to get it on Bella!

"Foot too big."

I laughed at him a bit and then I went and showed him what to do with them.

He has played with Mr. Potato Head all day today. Did not fight about a nap. Got up and went straight back to it.

No comments: